2. John Huskey—(1792-1857/60)—12 years old—Isaac’s
3. Peter Huskey, Jr.—(1794-1850)—11 years old—Isaac’s
third son (some sources list him as Peter, II instead of Jr.)
4. Isaac Huskey—(1796-?)—9 years old—Isaac’s fourth son
5. William M. Huskey—(1798-1861)—6 years old—Isaac’s fifth son
6. Mary Huskey—(1799-1870/80)—5/6 years old—Isaac’s first daughter
7. Albert Huskey—(1800-?)—5 years old—Isaac’s sixth son
8. Elizabeth Huskey—(1802-1860/70)—2 years old—Isaac’s second daughter
9. Stephen Huskey—(1804-1887)—just born—Isaac’s seventh son
G. Rebecca Huskey—(1778-?)—26 years old—Peter’s first daughter
H. Sarah Huskey—(1780-?)—24 years old—Peter’s second daughter
I. *Benjamin Williams—(? -?)—No info—Sarah’s husband
J. Mary Huskey—(1782-?)—22 years old—Peter’s third daughter
The Huskeys moved on to Walden’s Creek. Later some moved to
Emert’s Cove (Pittman Center) and to MO and IL. Not all Huskeys made each move; Isaac and most of his family remained
in Sevier Co. TN
Other Travelers with the Huskeys
1. James Miller (?-1805) Peter's father-in-law.
2. Landon Williams (?-?) Possible relative of Benjamin Williams, husband of Sarah
3. Thomas Hearst (1761-1895) Identified as an Irish friend of the Huskey family
from SC. (The Huskeys were of Irish descent) Thomas was the great uncle of William Randolph Hearst.
The following people likely made the journey from SC to the Smokies
4. Isabella Miller Hearst (? ?) Wife of Thomas Hearst and daughter
of James Miller (#1 above)
5. Isaac Ogle (1787-?) Rebecca Huskey's husband. Isacc was a nephew of William
and Martha Jane Huskey Ogle and the son of Thomas, Jr. and Isabella Wilson Ogle from Edgefield County, SC
6. DeLafayette Ramsey (1785-1853/68) Mary Huskey's husband.
All the people listed in black in 1-6 above are reported in Goodspeeds History
of Jefferson County Missouri as having traveled from SC to TN and on to MO with Peter Huskey in 1805.